Thursday 20 August 2015

Busty actress Cynthia Agholor releases enchanting photos

Seasoned Nollywood actress, Cynthia Agholor has been harping on decency in the industry and she brought it to bare in these new photos she released exclusively to Vanguard.

Cynthia Agholor
“Must I go about dirty because I’m born again? I need to look good so that when someone approaches me, they will say hey you look good. I now tell the person that hey it’s Jesus. Then I start preaching.

Something has to attract somebody to come to me. So if I can preach to you the way I’m looking, and the way I am, and considering the fact that I’m an actress and I’m preaching to you and you have seen my movie and liked it, of course, men, if you look at yourself, you will want to surrender to God.
 
For instance, I went to my friend’s church one day and the pastor, who knows me, introduced me after the service and people were like wow, if you can be born again in your profession, what are we waiting for?” she once said in an interview to drive home her closeness to God and belief in looking good and godly.





BY AYO ONIKOYI

No comments: